- - The qwerty keyboard
- - The small size, fits in the pocket perfectly
- - Sony Ericsson's UI has been quite good consistently.
- - Speaker quality was very good
- - Camera quality was impressive
- - Touch was smooth
- - Easier to hold and operate
- - Last, I've been a Sony Ericsson user all my life :)
All these reasons are still pretty much here, except the fact that after the latest upgrade, it has become dead slow.
The cons of this phone were:
- - Battery died in a year
- - Battery was quite less powerful
- - Internal memory too low
- - And this small guy never got any update past Android 2.1
And when a phone isn't able to perform its basic tasks related to Telephony, I can't use it anymore. This little guy had become too slow to get things done. Apart from this, I wanted to disconnect myself a bit from the Internet a bit. Too much connection (emails, whatsapp, twitter) every time, kind of invaded my personal space and overfed me with information without which I was doing fine before.
This is the Monday, and according to the plan, I have changed my SIM card to the backup phone, a Nokia 1202:
(Update: I am back to a smarpthone, a better one, Galaxy Nexus. The experience log is blogged with the name Smart Again)